Leaving Certificate Grinds Program
The leaving certificate grinds program for 6th years is broken into 3 Terms & 4 Intensive Grinds Blocks. Students can opt for individual terms or the full year program. We are now booking for Term 3 starting the 9th of April 2018 for 8 weeks and Easter Intensive Revision. The focus for 6th year is on how to study effectively, being prepared for the exam papers and maximising results. We also cater for students that wish to take subjects as an extra subject or repeat leaving classes only and mature students wishing to attend classes for LC.
All our teachers are qualified secondary school teachers that have experience with 6th year teaching and some have been involved in marking and conducting the oral examinations for languages. All teachers have been vetted in terms of references and have put together exclusive DGA 6th year grinds programs with extensive notes and revision handouts.
- Maths Higher (3 class options)
- Maths Ordinary (2 class options)
- French Higher (2 Classes) – Classes are split into students that wish to aim for H1 – H3 & for students that are aiming for H3 to O3 level
- Spanish Higher (2 Classes) – Classes are split into students that wish to aim for H1 – He & for students that are aiming for H3 to O3 Level
- English Higher (3 Classes)
- English Ordinary (1 Class)
- Irish Higher (2 Classes)
- Irish Ordinary (1 Class)
- German Higher / Ordinary
- Business Higher / Ordinary
- Chemistry Higher / Ordinary (2 Classes)
- Biology Higher / Ordinary (2 Classes)
- Economics – (Intensive Sessions only)
- DCG – (Intensive Sessions Only)
- Physics Higher / Ordinary (1 Class only early booking advised)
- Geography Higher / Ordinary
- History Higher / Ordinary
- Accounting Higher / Ordinary
- Art & Art History – (Navan only)
- Music – (Navan only)
- Russian LC & Transition Year Program
- Home Economics – (1 Class Only)
- Agri Science – (Navan Only)
Please note if there is a course that is not here that you require please email us as we have a waiting list for other subjects and it depends on numbers.
We are now taking bookings for Term 1 September 2018. Please contact the office or click on the book now button and we will come back to you. Many classes for September 2018 / 2019 are booked up or have limited waiting lists. Please call the office on 041 9844696 or complete the form below.
Please note Terms & Conditions when booking grinds with DGA